- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a 50GBP non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a 50GBP non-refundable fee.
- The cleaning company is NOT responsible for any alarms triggered during a cleaning service visit. The customer MUST provide the cleaning company with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises
- On rare occassions during an end of tenancy cleaning, there might be trainees present on site, while the cleaning session is taking place. These people will not be in standart cleaning uniforms, but if such people are going to be in the property, you will be advised prior to the job.
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
- Please provide access to the property in order for our window cleaning technician to dry the windows by hand.
- Set the heat to minimum on your AGA oven in order for us to clean it without any risk of injury.
- I.Cash payment is requested on arrival, directly to the company personnel. Cash payment can be left in an envelope or other container at a specified location in the property where the requested service is being performed - company staff must be advised with all necessary details.Cash payment can be left with a contact person present at the working site - company staff must be advised with all necessary details.Cash payment can be left at a specific location, different from the working site, in cases where keys are to be picked from/delivered back to a different address. The cash payment associated with the requested work must be present at this location, in an envelope or other container, or left with a specified contact person - company staff must be advised with all necessary details.
- II.Bank transfer payments from private customers are only acceptable upfront. The amount associated with the requested work must be effected into a specified bank account at least 2 days prior to the service start. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these payment terms are not met, our company holds the right to cancel the service.In cases where bank transfer payment from a private customer is not received upfront and the service is provided, such is expected within a time frame of 5 working days following completion of the work. Services valuing £400.00 or above, payable with bank transfer and associated with corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities, are to be secured with a deposit of 50% of the total service value, payable at least 2 days prior to the service start. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these terms are not met, our company holds the right to cancel the service. Deposit amount can be arranged with card payment (for reference, read the Card Payment Policy from our Payment terms and conditions).Our company will exercise the statutory right to claim interest as per the indication on the invoice associated with the service provided, and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
- III.Card details associated with services provided for private customers, corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities are provided upon the act of arranging a booking for the services. Those details serve as a security measure in regard to last minute cancellations in accordance to our Terms and Conditions, as well as arranging payments if such payment method is agreed during the act of arranging the booking.In cases where card details are not provided a different card is to be used for arranging the payment, such details are to be provided at least 5 hours prior to the service start in order to successfully confirm the booking.The card details provided by the customer are used for processing the charge for the relevant service, inclusive of a transaction fee. The transaction fee values a flat rate of 2.4% + 20p* for a single transaction. The transaction fee is applied on top of the quoted amount for the service.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We do not accept check payments. The methods that we currently accept are : Cash payment, BACS transfer, Payment by debit or credit card. PayPal payments.
Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of service, you confirm that you have read and agreed with the company Payment terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and conditions.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 48h notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a 50GBP non-refundable fee.
- The Client may terminate a regular cleaning service (rather than just cancel one week's appointment) by giving at least one full week notice prior to the cleaning service in writing via e-mail, giving reason and specifying the last cleaning date.
- The Client must pay the full price of a cleaning visit if the regular cleaning service is cancelled or rescheduled without 48h notice or is terminated less than one week before the agreed start of the visit.
- The company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. These reasons include but are not limited to: not being able to gain entry to a home, no power / electricity, no air conditioning or heating, frequent cancellations or schedule changes, improper or dishonest booking, project out of the scope of the original booking, being rude to staff or affiliates, technical problems during the booking, poaching or attempting to poach talent away from the company (at any price), and / or incorrect or non-functioning billing information.
- The Client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Company and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability Insurance
- Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operatives insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 48 hours of the cleaning service visit.
- The Company reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of service, client confirms that he/she has read and agreed with the company Payment Terms and Conditions, as well as the general Terms and Conditions.
- If a client reschedules a cleaning session more than once, the aren't any guarantees applied, because we may have to refer to subcontractors.
- No 3rd party's fees will be paid by our company in regards to checkout reports after the initial cleaning or in case a re-clean occurred.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 48 hours of the work being completed. No claims and check out reports will be considered after the guarantee period.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 48 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The client isn't eligible to a re-clean session if he/she or a 3rd party has behaved inappropriately or has harassed our staff. Examples of inappropriate behaviour include : sexual harassment, cursing, insulting or beating our employees.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- A re-clean session can be performed only at a day and time which are convenient for both parties - the customer and our company. If all of our teams are booked we reserve the right to postpone the re-clean session for a period no longer than 1 week.
- The Client must be present at all time during the recovery clean.
- The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.
- Once third parties except for the landlord, property manager or checkout agent have entered the cleaned property, we reserve the right to reject a re-clean session claim.
- Nobody can guarantee that all the stains will come out, it always depends what type of stain it is, how old and if it’s treated already. We guarantee that we are using top shelf equipment and detergents and our technicians are professional and will do their best.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of areas that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 48 hours to correct the problem.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
- We cannot guarantee that our mattress steam cleaning service will remove stubborn stains or odours. Any stains or odours that reappear after the mattresses have dried out, do not qualify as a reason for a free re-clean.
- We operate as an introductory agent for providers of services. As such, we have been granted authority by aforesaid providers to enter into a contract with you on the service providers’ behalf. We will do this by responding to your booking request and designating an available service provider to carry out the job. You will receive an email confirming the details of your booking and providing a link to the Services Terms and Conditions.
- Following an indication of your consent to the Services Terms and Conditions and the terms set out in the email using the link provided in the email, a contract will come into existence between you and the Provider.
- The parties to your contract are you and the Provider. The Provider is solely responsible for the provision of the services. Please read the Services Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure you understand and agree to them, as you will be legally bound by the terms once you have indicated your consent to them.
- During the provision of services by the Provider to you, you should refer to us as your primary point of contact. We will also process all non-cash payments from you on behalf of the Provider.
- We endeavour to vet and appoint an appropriate Provider. However, the responsibility for the provision of the services rests solely on the Provider. You hold us free of all liability and responsibility for the provision of the services. Your feedback on Providers is always appreciated. Should problems of any kind with a Provider arise, please contact us.
- The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client's premises during the cleaning visit. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
- Items excluded from the cleaning company's liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- If a client reschedules a cleaning session - end of tenancy or after builders cleaning more than once, the aren't any guarantees applied, because we may have to refer to subcontractors.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the time-scales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when any of the following is still present : Furniture, personal belongings or if there are still people living there.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- All personal belongings must be packed in boxes or removed from the property before the end of tenancy or pre-tenancy cleaning begins, otherwise they might be thrown away by the cleaners under the assumption that they were left there by the previous tenants or by the landlord.
- We won't take any responsibility if such items are found and thrown away by our staff as an end of tenancy and pre tenancy cleaning suggests that the property will be completely empty.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of areas that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
- For all services other than End of Tenancy Cleaning we shall not be liable for completing jobs that are not listed on the customer's task list.
- The Company shall not guarantee After Builders Cleaning service when building work has not finished and there still are people present on site.