Last Updated - 10.02.2020
Please read the below carefully
This agreement (the ‘Agreement’) together with the documents referred to on it sets forth the terms and conditions by which ID Home Services ltd. (we, us, ID Home Services ltd., Royal Cleaning) offers you to use our Websites:
https://royal-cleaning.co.uk, https://royal-removals.co.uk, https://royal-builders.co.uk regardless how you have found and accessing them.
Our Websites are operated by ID Home Services ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12239971 registered at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time.
If the keys are to be collected from a designated location (e.g. letting agency), they must be able to utilize without any effort or skills. Our Company cannot be held responsible, should the letting agency fail to release the keys to our representatives.
Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a 50GBP non-refundable fee.
- The Client is to arrange a suitable parking space for the Company`s vehicle within walking distance of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses, if applicable.
- Electricity and running hot water must be available at the premises, where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
- I.Cash payment: Payment is required on arrival, directly to our Company’s personnel. If the Client is not present on site, cash can be left ata designated location within the premises.
- II.Bank transfer: Payment is required upfront, at least 48 hoursprior to the service start. Upon written agreement by a Company superior, services, valued above £400.00,can also be secured with a deposit of 50% of the total amount, payable at least 72 hoursprior to the service start. Our Company personnel will provide a Proforma Invoice and payment instructions via email. The remaining 50% are to be paid within 3 business days after completion of the service, unless alternative written agreement had been made.
- III.Card payments: Payment is required upfront, at least 48 hoursprior to the service start. Any transaction fees are to be applied on top of the quoted price. Our Company does not store card details.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We do not accept check payments. The methods that we currently accept are : Cash payment, BACS transfer, Payment by debit or credit card using Stripe as a payment Gateway.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the service by giving us at least a 48 hours’ notice. Failure to do so will result in a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the service for any reason, inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
Accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
Frequent cancellations or schedule changes
Technical problems during the booking.
No access to the property.
No power/electricity and hot water.
No air conditioning or heating.
Property is not in a condition to be cleaned (e.g. tenants have not moved out, ongoing building works, present safety and health hazards).
Inappropriate behaviour on the part of the Client, Agent or any person(s) on site.
Improper or dishonest booking; project out of the scope of the original booking.
Poaching or attempting to poach talent away from the company (by any means), and / or incorrect or non-functioning billing information.
- Our technicians will not attempt to move any furniture, appliances or other items which prove to be too heavy to lift off the ground, upon the application of reasonable amount of force, due to health and safety hazards, as well as potential damage that may occur to the items or their surrounding area. Fitted appliances will not be moved from their allocated space to avoid any potential damage or safety risk that may arise.
- The Company and The Contractors in service hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operatives’ insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 48 hours of the cleaning service visit.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by our representatives, the Company will send a specialized technician and will cover any costs to repair the item. If the item cannot be repaired, the Company will rectify the problem by replacing the item or crediting the Client with the item's current market value. No reimbursement above this value will be considered, barring the service has not been carried out utilising our standard methods and equipment. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
- The Company reserves all rights to refuse disclosure of confidential Company documents.
- In order to replace broken or damaged items, we will need either a receipt for the price of the item, when purchased or it's current market price (if applicable).
- In case the property or items inside the property of the client has/have been damaged we will ensure to either fix, replace or reimburse the client with an appropriate amount considering the item's current condition
- In the event of any claim or dispute risen between the Company and the Client, in regards to our Terms and Conditions or any service provided by our Company, should the claim or dispute prove to be unresolvable between the parties, Our Company reserves the right to pursue legal actions in accordance with the Law of England and Wales.
- Upon the Client's agreement to accept any refund amount offered by the Company, the Client confirms they have received a satisfactory resolution to their query and accepts a non-disclosure agreement regarding the details of any relevant reports.
- Upon the act of arranging for any type of service, the Client confirms that he/she has read and agreed with the Company Terms and Conditions.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction, unless written notice, an official copy of the checkout report or a written statement by the landlord/owner,containing photographs of the disputedareas/items, are received by the Company within 48 hours of the end of the calendar day when the service was carried out. The Company reserves the right to refuse any sort of reimbursement after that period.
- If the Client reschedules a cleaning session more than once, they aren't any guarantees applied, because we may have to refer to subcontractors..
- The Client is not eligible for a free re-clean session, if the initial cleaning is not paid in full.
- A re-clean session can be performed only at a day and time, convenient for both parties - theClient and our Company. Upon receiving the official written claim and all the required documents applied, we reserve the right to investigate the claim and reach to a final conclusion within a 5-business day period. Once the final conclusionhas been reached, a re-clean session can be scheduled within the next 5 business days.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to inspect and potentially re-cleanany disputedareas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services. If the Client himself tries to clean any of the disputed areas/items, his/her actions can also be considered as a third party.
- No compensation will be considered upon the Client's failure to allow our company to remedy any omissions made during a guaranteed cleaning session. Exception can be made, subject to circumstance, should the client provide sufficient evidence for a re-clean session not being a viable option.
- Once third parties except for the landlord, property manager or checkout agent have enteredthe cleaned property, we reserve the right to reject a re-clean session claim.
- The Client or his/her representative must be present at all times, during the re-clean.
- We can not be held accountable for being unable to remove or clean rust, mold or any type of hazardous materials such as blood, dangerous chemicals and any other type of product that can be considered harmful for people.
- No third-party fees will be paid by our Company, in regard to checkout reports, after the initialcleaning or in case a re-clean occurred.
- The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.If a re-clean session is scheduled and needs to be amended, the Company reserves the right to refuse the arrangement of a second re-clean session.
- The client isn't eligible to a re-clean session if he/she or a 3rd party has behaved inappropriately or has harassed our staff. Examples of inappropriate behavior include: sexualharassment, cursing, insulting or physically harming.
- On certain occasions, we operate as an introductory agent for providers of services. As such,we have been granted authority by aforesaid providers to enter into a contract with you on the service providers’ behalf. We will do this by responding to your booking request and designating an available service provider to carry out the job. You will receive an email confirming the details of your booking and providing a link to the Services Terms and Conditions.
- Following an indication of your consent to the Services Terms and Conditions and the terms set out in the email using the link provided in the email, a contract will come into existence between you and the Provider.
- The parties to your contract are you and the Provider. The Provider is solely responsible for the provision of the services. Please read the Services Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure you understand and agree to them, as you will be legally bound by the terms once you have indicated your consent to them.
- During the provision of services by the Provider to you, you should refer to us as your primary point of contact. We will also process all non-cash payments from you on behalf of the Provider.
- We endeavour to vet and appoint an appropriate Provider. However, the responsibility for the provision of the services rests solely on the Provider. You hold us free of all liability and responsibility for the provision of the services. Your feedback on Providers is always appreciated. Should problems of any kind with a Provider arise, please contact us.
- The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client's premises during the cleaning visit. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
- In order for our guarantees to apply and for us to be able to carry out the cleaning to the high standard we hold ourselves to, the client must assure that none of the following factors are present: Personal belongings and/or people still living or working at the property.
- All personal belongings must be packed in boxes or removed from the property before the End of Tenancy, Pre-Tenancy or After Builders cleaning begins.The company won't take any responsibility if such items are found and thrown away by our staff, as the aforementioned cleaning services suggest that the property will be completely empty.
- Items excluded from the cleaning company's liability include: cash, jewelry, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at their current market value.
- The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, ifthey have not been regularly cleaned, we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance, as the time-scales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- Steam Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- Nobody can guarantee that all the stains will come out, it always depends what type of stain it is, how old and if it’s treated already. We guarantee that we are using top shelf equipment and detergents and our technicians are professional and will do their best.
- We cannot guarantee that our steam cleaning service will remove stubborn stains or odours. Any stains or odours that reappear after the items/areas have dried out, do not qualify as a reason for a free re-clean.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of areas nor can be held responsible if a pre-existing defect becomes more notable after cleaning has been performed.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Client's property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- The Client is eligible for a full refund only upon cancellation of service or when no work has taken place for any other reason. In cases where labour has been performed, only partial refunds are applicable, calculated against the omissions present, at a rate no less than the minimum hourly rate determined by law in the United Kingdom.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
- In case of information solely provided by the customer, is proven to be false, the Company is no longer to be held liable in any further claims sent/filed by the customer, as his actions/verbal or written communication are no longer considered trustful.
- As a mediator between the Client and the service Provider, whom the Client has entered the legal agreement with, our Company stands as the main point of contact during the period of time dedicated to the performance of the service. All payments for services, utilizing methods different from cash, may be processed by our Company on the Provider's behalf.
- The customer is required to be present upon completion of the cleaning session. This is in order to inspect the level of cleaning and prevent any issues. This is applicable for every client. An exception could be made, only upon an additional agreement.
- If a cleaning report is required for the customer, we need to be notified upon booking the session.