Royal cleaning is a company providing different types of cleaning services from oven and carpet cleaning all the way to end of tenancy and deep cleaning.Since our beginning in 1998 we have grown to be one of the largest cleaning companies in London and the Greater London area.Our company provides a wide range of services to both domestic and commercial clients.
- Q. How many years have you been in this business?
- We have been in the business of offering professional cleaning services for many years now. We pride ourselves on providing commercial and residential cleaning services in London and the Greater London area. We have served a large number of satisfied customers so we can supply references on request.
- Q. Do you need a deposit?
- We prefer bank transfer, before the cleaning session to start. The other 2 options are: Cash on arrival or Card payment (+ 3.4% card surcharge), before our cleaning session.
- Q. Do you have a cancellation fee?
- We apply a cancellation fee only if the service is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time or if the customer fails to provide accessto our team as previously arranged.
- Q. When can your cleaners come?
- We have cleaning teams in London serving all areas and postcodes. Usually we are able to provide cleaners in London on the same day, especially if you can call in the morning. We recommend an advance booking so that you can have the pick of appointment dates and times.
- Q. What are your working hours?
- Our cleaners work 7 days a week and are very flexible. On weekdays we usually start at 8 with latest appointments beginning between 5 and 6pm. Our weekend start time is 9am and we work Saturdays and Sundays, at no additional fee. Advance booking is rather recommended for you to get a time and date that suits you best.
- Do I have to pay extra for any congestion charges or parking fees?
- Our quoted price includes all taxes and services. The only charges that might apply on top of the price, are congestion (if the site address is in London congestion charge area) or parking fees. If you are able to provide a free parking space for the cleaners, you will not pay anything in addition.
- Q. What nationality are the cleaners? Do they speak English?
- Most of the cleaners are of either Polish or Bulgarian nationalities. Most of the cleaning staff speaks English on a communicative level. We make sure to have an English speaking cleaner or supervisor at all times, so you can give them instructions before the cleaning. If you have any special requirements regarding the cleaning, we encourage you to call our office staff or email us we will pass the note to your cleaner!