Royal cleaning is a company providing different types of cleaning services from oven and carpet cleaning all the way to end of tenancy and deep cleaning.Since our beginning in 1998 we have grown to be one of the largest cleaning companies in London and the Greater London area.Our company provides a wide range of services to both domestic and commercial clients.
- Q. How many years have you been in this business?
- We have been in the business of offering professional cleaning services for many years now. We pride ourselves on providing commercial and residential cleaning services in London and the Greater London area. We have served a large number of satisfied customers so we can supply references on request.
- Q. What payment methods do you accept?
- Payment methods include BACS bank transfers, card payments that go securely through Stripe's payment gateway and use secure encryption and an SSL certificate. Both of these payment methods require the payment to be made at least a day before the session. We also accept payments in cash prior to the cleaning session's start directly to our cleaning staff.
- Q. Do you need a deposit?
- We do not require a deposit once a cleaning session has been successfully booked, but both BACS and credit card payments are required a day prior to the session itself as noted in the Payment methods section above.
- Q. Do you have a cancellation fee?
- We apply a cancellation fee only if the service is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time or if the customer fails to provide accessto our team as previously arranged. The cancellation fee is noted in our terms and conditions page. The fee is in the amount of 50 GBP.
- Q. When can your cleaners come?
- We have cleaning teams in London serving all areas and postcodes. Usually we are able to provide cleaners in London on the same day, especially if you can call in the morning. We recommend an advance booking so that you can have the pick of appointment dates and times.
- Q. What are your working hours?
- Our cleaners work 7 days a week and are very flexible. On weekdays we usually start at 8 with latest appointments beginning between 5 and 6pm. Our weekend start time is 9am and we work Saturdays and Sundays, at no additional fee. Advance booking is rather recommended for you to get a time and date that suits you best.
- Do I have to pay extra for any congestion charges or parking fees?
- Our quoted price includes all taxes and services. The only charges that might apply on top of the price, are congestion and ULEZ (if the site address is in London congestion charge area or the Ultra Low Emissions Zone) or parking fees. If you are able to provide a free parking space for the cleaners, you will not pay anything in addition.
- Q. What nationality are the cleaners? Do they speak English?
- Most of the cleaners are of either Polish or Bulgarian nationalities. Most of the cleaning staff speaks English on a communicative level. We make sure to have an English speaking cleaner or supervisor at all times, so you can give them instructions before the cleaning. If you have any special requirements regarding the cleaning, we encourage you to call our office staff or email us we will pass the note to your cleaner!